Starting on Monday December 18th a special Twister pool will award an Irish Open package worth €2,500 as well as Irish Open qualifier tickets and general tickets.
The cycle of the Twister pool is 5,000. The tournaments will be removed once a cycle completes, closer to the time of the live event.
€2,500 Irish Open Package*
€100 Irish Open ticket
€20 general ticket
€10 general ticket
€5 general ticket
*This prize will be a physical prize, as detailed below. All other prizes are paid in tickets.
→ Main Event Buy-in: €1,150
→ 5 Nights' accommodation at the City West Hotel****, Co. Dublin: €550.
Check in: 14th March 2018, Check-out: 19th March 2018. Double room, B&B.
→ Spending Money including Flights: €800
Live Event Details
→ Wednesday 14th March 2018 – Sunday 18th March 2018
→ Venue: City West Hotel****, Co. Dublin
→ €1M Guaranteed Main Event on 14th March 2018, buy-in of €1,150
→ www.irishpokeropen.com for further information
- Twister €2,50 Irish Open entry tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be converted to cash.
- Twister €2,50 Irish Open entry tickets will expire 1 month after having been issued.
- The €100 Irish Open tickets won can be used for any Irish Open tournament from January 1st 2018 until February 25th 2018.
- The €20, €10 and €5 tickets won are generic tickets and can be used for any tournament.
- The €20, €10 and €5 tickets tickets will expire 2 months after having been issued.
- €2,500 Irish Open Packages: Ladbrokes shall not be liable in any way whatsoever to any acts or omissions of third party suppliers, including without limitation, airlines, carriage service providers and hotels. For the avoidance of any doubt, it is hereby clarified that Ladbrokes.be shall not be responsible in any way for the nature of the prizes and their respective quality, and you hereby waive any claim and/or demand in relation thereto.
- €2,500 Irish Open Packages are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be converted to cash. You must play or forfeit the seat. Any taxes, insurance and other expenses relating to the prize will be the sole responsibility of each winner.
- By playing the Irish Open super satellite you declare that you are ready and able to travel to Dublin (Ireland), in order to participate at the Irish Open event. This includes any and all documents required for travel to the destination.
- Ladbrokes.be reserves the right to disqualify players if it reasonably suspects that collusion or other abusive strategies takes place. Players must comply with the eligibility requirements of these terms and conditions and the Irish Open event's terms and conditions.
- Ladbrokes.be reserves the right to withhold any prize won by anyone whom Ladbrokes.be is aware or have reasonable grounds to believe is ineligible.
- Ladbrokes.be reserves the right to withdraw the availability of this offer to any player or group of players.
- Ladbrokes.be reserves the right to exclude players that participate in the promotions with multiple account.
- Ladbrokes.be reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this promotion at any time, without notice and it is your responsibility to check here for changes and updates.
- Participants must be 21 years of age or over. Employees, any family members of employees, of Ladbrokes.be and its affiliate companies, their agents or those of their respective group companies may not take part in this promotion.